- Rock School on Friday was pretty cool, although I find nobody at that school ever having heard about KISS rather unbelievable. "I wear more makeup and higher heels than your mother!" Hehehe.
- Did some more photo editing. Generic photos from ARA and Manchester should go online today. It'll be a while until the full collections will be online, though. So many photos to sort through... (the gargoyle in the userpic is from the fountain in front of City Hall)
- Yesterday was a bit hectic, too as I overslept and then it took me 1.5 hours to get to the Holloways'. I was stuck around the Backs for an hour, no idea what held up the traffic that badly. The queue reached around the roundabout towards the river/Trumpington Road, too, but was gone towards Newnham, so something on Trumpington Road, I assume.
- Rose Crescent, jholloway
's Unknown Armies game, was excellent, however. We're now deep in the Big Ritual and considering the other participants/adversaries, we're doing remarkably well, most likely due to sheer luck and bloodymindedness than actual skill but still. I think Coat has given up trying to understand what's going on and just rolls with it which seems to do him just fine.
- Got home and cooked dinner with enough leftovers for today and then headed over to robinbloke
's to say Hi to ditzy_pole
who had been to a wedding in the area and was crashing over. Was good to see and chat with you again! *waves*
- Did a detour via town because I wanted to flyer the Kambar but there was no way of getting past the queue so I went back home. I should have gotten there earlier but left Robin's too late.
- Did some more photo editing and watched H, another Korean thriller about a serial killer (which is OK but nothing special).
- Today, it's sorting out CDs for Octaine on Thursday and possibly some more photo editing. I need to finish the Manchester lot before my trip to Berlin.